Inspection and maintenance of solar photovoltaic module array
(1) Keep the lighting surface of the solar cell module square array clean. If there is dust, it can be cleaned with a clean wire duster. If there is dirt that cannot be cleaned off, you can rinse it with clean water, and then wipe off the water with a clean cloth. Do not clean with corrosive solvents or wipe with hard objects. Clean up in time when there is snow accumulation.
(2) Regularly check whether the metal bracket of the solar cell array is corroded, and regularly paint the bracket with anti-corrosion treatment. The phalanx support should be well grounded.
(3) During use, the photoelectric parameters and output power of the solar cell array should be tested regularly (such as 1 to 2 months) to ensure the normal operation of the solar cell array.
(4) Regularly (such as 1~2 months) check the packaging and connection joints of the solar cell modules during use. If there is water in the package, discoloration of the cells, loosening of the joints, disconnection, corrosion, etc., they must be carried out in time. Repair or replace.
(5) For solar cell phalanx supports with automatic polar axis tracking system, the mechanical and electrical performance of the tracking system should be checked regularly.
Inspection and maintenance of storage battery (group)
(1) Keep the battery room clean to prevent dust from entering; keep the room dry and well ventilated, with sufficient light, but not direct sunlight to the battery.
(2) Smoke and fire are strictly prohibited indoors, especially when the battery is charging.
(3) When maintaining the battery, the maintenance personnel should wear protective glasses and body protection equipment, and use insulating equipment to prevent electric shock, and prevent short circuit and open circuit of the battery.
(4) Frequently carry out inspection items for normal battery inspections.
(5) When using the battery normally, please be careful not to use any organic solvent to clean the battery. Never remove the safety valve of the battery or add any substance to the battery. The battery should be charged as soon as possible after discharge to avoid affecting the battery capacity.
Inspection and maintenance of photovoltaic controllers and inverters
The operation and use of the photovoltaic controller and inverter shall be carried out in strict accordance with the requirements and regulations of the instruction manual. Before starting the machine, check whether the input voltage is normal; when operating, pay attention to whether the sequence of power on and off is correct, and whether the indications of the meters and indicator lamps are normal.
Controllers and inverters generally enter automatic protection and stop working when faults such as open circuit, overcurrent, overvoltage, and overheating occur. Once these devices are shut down, do not turn them on immediately, find out the cause and repair them before turning them on again. There is high voltage in the inverter case or cabinet, the operator is generally not allowed to open the case or cabinet, and the door of the cabinet should be locked normally.
When the ambient temperature exceeds 30°C, cooling measures should be taken to prevent the equipment from malfunctioning and prolong the service life of the equipment. Frequently check whether the temperature, sound, and smell inside the machine are abnormal. Maintenance and repair of the controller and inverter: Strictly check whether the wiring of each part of the controller and the inverter is loose (such as fuse, fan, power module, input and output terminals, and grounding, etc.). It is found that the wiring is loose. Fix it now.
Inspection and maintenance of power distribution cabinets and transmission lines
Check whether the meters, switches and fuses of the power distribution cabinet are damaged; whether the contacts of each component are loose, heated or burned; whether the leakage protector is sensitive and reliable; whether the contacts of the contact switch are damaged. The maintenance and repair of the power distribution cabinet mainly include: regular cleaning of the power distribution cabinet, repair and replacement of damaged components and meters; replacement and tightening of the wiring terminals of each component; the rusty parts of the cabinet should be cleaned and painted with anti-rust paint in time. Regularly check the trunk and branch lines of the transmission line, and there must be no disconnection, line connection, vertical line, wall building, etc.; there must be no private power stealing phenomenon; regular inspection of the incoming line and the user's electricity meter.
Inspection and maintenance of lightning protection grounding system
(1) The grounding system should be inspected and maintained before the thunderstorm season every year. Mainly check whether the connection is tight, whether the contact is good, whether the ground near the grounding body is abnormal, if necessary, dig the ground to check the rust of the hidden part of the underground, and deal with it in time if any problem is found.
(2) The grounding resistance of the grounding grid should be measured once a year.
(3) Every year before the thunderstorm season, the lightning protection device in operation should be tested with the lightning protection component aging tester. During the thunderstorm season, the appearance inspection should be strengthened. If the lightning protection module display window is found to be red, replace it in time.
Troubleshooting of solar photovoltaic power generation systems, common failures of solar cell components and square arrays
Common faults of solar cell modules include: external electrode open circuit, internal open circuit, bypass diode short circuit, bypass diode reverse connection, hot spot effect, junction box shedding, wire aging, wire short circuit, back film cracking, EVA and glass delamination Water, aluminum frame cracking, battery glass broken, battery slices or electrodes yellowing, battery grid line broken, solar panel being blocked, etc. It can be checked, replaced or repaired according to the actual situation.
Common faults and solutions of batteries
The common faults of valve-regulated sealed batteries include shell cracking, pole breakage, screw breakage, water loss, liquid leakage, flatulence, irreversible sulfation, and internal short circuit of the battery, which can be summarized into the following aspects.
1. The appearance of the battery is faulty
2. Battery temperature rise failure
3. The total floating charge voltage of the battery pack is too high or too low.
4. The float voltage of a single battery is too high or too low.
Common faults of photovoltaic controllers
Common faults of photovoltaic controllers include: damage due to excessive voltage, damage to battery polarity reverse connection, damage due to lightning strikes, incorrect setting of operating points or drift of charging and discharging control errors, air shut-off or relay contacts arcing, power The switching transistor device is damaged, etc. The controller system can be repaired or replaced according to specific conditions.
Common faults of inverters
Common faults of inverters include: damage caused by improper transportation, damage caused by reverse polarity, damage caused by internal power failure, damage caused by lightning strikes, damage to power switching devices, damage caused by abnormal input voltage, and damage to output insurance. Wait. The inverter system can be overhauled or replaced according to specific conditions.
Portable solar panel (foldable solar panel)
The above is about the main inspection and maintenance of various parts of the photovoltaic system, but there is a relatively special product in the photovoltaic system power generation——portable solar panels (foldable solar panel). Because there are many people who use it, let's talk about what needs to be inspected and maintained for portable solar panels.
Portable solar panels are not as cumbersome as ordinary photovoltaic systems, because solar panels convert direct current. When the use and storage are both direct current facilities, there is no need to use inverters. The main function of inverters is to convert direct current. In order to exchange for the use of equipment, and the volume of the portable solar panel is small, so there are few accessories. When you need to store power, you only need to use the controller to connect to the battery, and some do not even need the controller, just connect directly. For example, itehil 100w 18v foldable solar panel:
Use the power cord attached to the itehil foldable solar panel to directly connect to the battery to store power (the controller is already installed inside the itehil foldable solar panel). The inspection and maintenance of itehil foldable solar panel is very simple. After each use, just clean the surface casually. There is no need for excessive inspection and maintenance. If there are problems such as low conversion rate or frequent power failures, you can directly Find itehil after-sales and they will help you solve any problems. The same goes for other brands of portable solar panel.