Little Knowledge of Solar Panel Power Generation
1. How to deal with the temperature rise and ventilation problems of solar panels?
The output power of solar panels will decrease as the temperature rises. Ventilation and heat dissipation can improve the efficiency of power generation. The most commonly used method is natural wind ventilation.
2. Will solar panel power generation have electromagnetic radiation hazards to users?
Solar panels convert solar energy into electrical energy according to the principle of voltaic effect produced by light. There is no pollution and no radiation. Electronic devices such as inverters and power distribution cabinets have passed the EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) test, so there is no harm to the human body.
3. Is there a noise hazard in solar panel power generation?
The solar panel converts solar energy into electric energy without noise. The noise index of the inverter is not higher than 65 decibels, and there is no noise hazard.
4. What issues should be paid attention to in the fire protection and fire protection of household distributed solar panels?
It is forbidden to stack flammable and explosive materials near distributed solar panels. In the event of a fire, the loss of personnel and property will be immeasurable. In addition to basic fire safety measures, solar panels are also reminded to have self-detection and fire protection functions to reduce In addition to the possibility of fire, it is necessary to reserve fire protection and maintenance channels every 40 meters, and there must be an emergency DC system disconnect switch that is easy to operate.
Advantages of solar panel power generation
1. Solar energy is inexhaustible and inexhaustible. the solar radiant energy received by the surface of the earth is enough to be 10,000 times the current global energy demand. As long as solar energy is installed in 4% of the world’s deserts, it can meet global needs. It is safe and reliable. Affected by the energy crisis and unstable fuel market.
2. Solar energy is available everywhere, no long-distance transportation is necessary to avoid the loss of long-distance transmission lines.
3. Solar power generation has no moving parts, it is not easy to be damaged, and the maintenance is simple.
4. It is not easy to produce polluting waste during the process of solar power generation, which is an ideal clean energy.
5. The solar power generation system has a short construction period and is convenient and flexible. The solar array can be added or reduced arbitrarily according to the increase or decrease of the load to avoid waste.
1. Versatility: portable solar panels can be adapted to different functions or activities. For example, solar panels can be used in fixed locations as well as mobile use.
2. High waterproof level: Most small and foldable portable solar panels are waterproof, but not all of them are waterproof, so they can be placed anywhere. Waterproof portable solar panels, such as the itehil 100w 18v solar panel, are all-round waterproof. You can go to the itehil official website for details.
3. High efficiency: Many portable solar panels in the market are made of monocrystalline silicon, and there are few polycrystalline silicon and thin films, because the photoelectric conversion rate of polycrystalline silicon solar panels and thin film solar panels is not as good as that of monocrystalline silicon solar panels. .
4. Overcharge protection: Many portable solar panels have a charge controller, which will provide overcharge protection for the device you are charging. In addition, some of these charge controllers allow fast charging and other functions. Essentially, they control the flow rate of battery current. If there is no charge controller, the device may be damaged. Therefore, when purchasing portable solar panels, be sure to choose a brand with a charge controller. Here we recommend itehil 100w 18v solar panel (not only 100w but also larger ones).
5. Low maintenance cost: Because the portable solar panels are small in size, and they are foldable and not always placed outside, you don't need to spend a lot of time and manpower to maintain it.