Home solar panel installation
During the storage, transportation, and installation of household solar panel components, no collision or damage is allowed, and special attention must be paid to prevent the backplane material on the surface and back of the component glass from being directly impacted by hard objects. The solar panel components should be free of deformation, glass damage, scratches and cracks.
At the same time, you should pay attention to installation problems during installation.
1. It is strictly forbidden to install solar panel components under bad weather conditions;
2. It is strictly forbidden to connect the positive and negative quick plugs of the connecting wires of the same solar panel;
3. It is strictly forbidden to touch the metal live parts of the solar panel module string;
4. Only solar panels of the same size and model can be connected in series;
5. The use of the solar panel component backplane (EVA) is prohibited if it is damaged;
6. It is strictly forbidden to lift the components by pulling the junction box or connecting wires;
7. When installing the upper battery board, pay attention to scratches on the battery board frame that has been installed during the transportation process;
8. The unpacked solar panels at the installation site must be placed face up, with wooden pallets or solar panel packaging at the bottom. It is strictly forbidden to place them upright, diagonally or hanging in the air, and it is strictly forbidden to expose the back of the modules to the sun directly;
9. It is strictly forbidden to step on the battery panel to avoid damage to the module or personal injury; it is strictly forbidden to squeeze or hit, bump, or scratch the tempered glass of the photovoltaic module with sharp objects;
10. For components with open circuit voltage exceeding 50V, and components with system rated voltage exceeding 50V, there should be eye-catching warning signs of electric shock hazard near the component connection device.
Portable solar panel (foldable solar panel) installation
The portable solar panels can be used directly without installation, because many portable solar panels use direct current and do not require an inverter, and most of the portable solar panels have the controller installed in the body of the solar panel. For example, ITEHIL 100w 18v solar panel, its controller is directly installed in the body of the solar panel, and is not bought to customers in the form of accessories, so the portable solar panel does not need to be installed.